8 ounces Dungeness crabmeat
9 lasagna noodles
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup minced onion
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
1 egg, beaten
2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup dry white wine
1 pound Cooked Bay Shrimp
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1. Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain, and rinse in cold water. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a skillet, cook onion in butter over medium heat until tender. Remove from heat, and stir in cream cheese, cottage cheese, egg, basil, and salt and pepper.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the soup, milk, wine, crabmeat, and shrimp.
4. Lay 3 cooked lasagna noodles on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread 1/3 of the onion mixture over the noodles. Then spread 1/3 of the soup mixture over the onion layer. Repeat the noodle, onion, soup layers twice more. Top with Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.